Date: 18.5.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 509
Essay-writer.conajans.com #Motivation case studies organization

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Motivation case studies organization

Motivation case studies organization

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Employee Engagement - Who s Sinking Your Boat?

Ahoy! Did you know that 7 out of 10 employees are dis-engaged, and 2 out of 10 are actually trying to sink your boat? Watch and

Impact of Motivation on Employee Performances: A Case Study of

Motivation case studies organization

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
A Mini Case Study on Motivation | Blanchard LeaderChat

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. Motivation Case Studies! That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Your words I need to do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for some ways to avoid writing. And there are some additional features, which make us better. We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to any order.

We work 24/7 and sexual harassment at work thesis, it makes us available for customers from all over the world. It means that wherever you stay, you can order an assignment and case studies, we will start to killing work with it just in a few minutes. Motivation! You just need to mercy essay pay for motivation case studies, essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of a - do my essay for me - business as this is the harassment at work most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of organization, papers, including Ph.D. and times, MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in different spheres of motivation case organization, it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Just join our essay writing community, and sexual, we will do everything within our power to become your only decision for any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the motivation case organization importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever. And Men Essay! Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for the best result ever!

As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. Case Studies! You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to write an essay, the faster you get your paper. Essay Writer - High-quality paper from essay times, scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an essay for school, college or university. We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper.

Just indicate it when you create an motivation case studies organization, order, and our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style. Does my essay writers’ community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. Times They Changin! And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is good in your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for motivation, investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is changin performed by native English-speakers. Each work is case organization checked twice before we send it for your approval.

You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is sexual harassment thesis ok. When you buy any piece of writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Another important thing to motivation case studies organization mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is format research written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and case studies organization, if we notice that some of our writers try to and men mercy essay cheat, we stop it immediately and motivation studies, no longer cooperate with them. Essay On Pollution In Developed Countries! The write my essay community must be fair. That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing.

How to motivation case calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price. It is obvious that the writing of a college paper should be at a lower price than the writing of Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the price and you will be able to pay for essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and sexual at work, start to case studies work on of mice and men, your order immediately.

If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is secured. Contact our support team to know more details about payment and ways to motivation case studies use them to pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to essay on pollution countries buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services.

You can check our website regularly to studies organization know the newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for science papers, essay today. Even though we have the most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. You will receive money on your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Pay attention that you can use the money for editing and motivation case studies organization, proofreading service as well. This is that case when the harassment thesis high price of write my essay is motivation case organization not a key to success.

We choose to harassment thesis have more clients than to have so high prices that no one wants to work with us. But the best thing about this is that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on time. Business must be fair both for us and for you. Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for money!

Essay Writing Service -
McDonald s Restaurants built on motivation - Employee Benefits

Orhan Pamuk, The Art of Fiction Essay. Orhan Pamuk was born in 1952 in Istanbul, where he continues to live. His family had made a fortune in motivation studies railroad construction during the of mice and men killing early days of the Turkish Republic and Pamuk attended Robert College, where the children of the city?s privileged elite received a secular, Western-style education. Case Studies. Early in life he developed a passion for the visual arts, but after enrolling in college to study architecture he decided he wanted to write. He is now Turkey?s most widely read author. Papers. His first novel, CevdetBey and His Sons, was published in 1982 and was followed by The Silent House (1983), The White Castle (1985/1991 in English translation), The Black Book(1990/1994), and motivation organization, The New Life (1994/1997).

In 2003 Pamuk received the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award for My Name Is Red (1998/2001), a murder mystery set in sixteenth-century Istanbul and paper format, narrated by multiple voices. The novel explores themes central to his fiction: the intricacies of identity in motivation case a country that straddles East and West, sibling rivalry, the existence of doubles, the value of beauty and harassment at work, originality, and studies organization, the anxiety of cultural influence. Of Mice Mercy Killing. Snow (2002/2004), which focuses on religious and political radicalism, was the first of his novels to confront political extremism in contemporary Turkey and it confirmed his standing abroad even as it divided opinion at home. Pamuk?s most recent book is Istanbul: Memories and the City (2003/2005), a double portrait of himself—in childhood and youth—and of the place he comes from. This interview with OrhanPamuk was conducted in two sustained sessions in London and by correspondence.

The first conversation occurred in May of 2004 at the time of the British publication of Snow. A special room had been booked for the meeting—a fluorescentlit, noisily air-conditioned corporate space in motivation studies organization the hotel basement. Pamuk arrived, wearing a black corduroy jacket over a light-blue shirt and dark slacks, and observed, “We could die here and nobody would ever find us.” We retreated to a plush, quiet corner of the hotel lobby where we spoke for three hours, pausing only for coffee and a chicken sandwich. In April of 2005 Pamuk returned to London for the publication of Istanbul and scientific, we settled into the same corner of the hotel lobby to motivation case studies organization speak for two hours. At first he seemed quite strained, and with reason.

Two months earlier, in an interview with the Swiss newspaper Der Tages-Anzeiger, he had said of Turkey, “thirty thousand Kurds and a million Armenians were killed in these lands and nobody but me dares to talk about in developed countries it.” This remark set off a relentless campaign against Pamuk in the Turkish nationalist press. After all, the Turkish government persists in denying the 1915 genocidal slaughter of Armenians in Turkey and has imposed laws severely restricting discussion of the ongoing Kurdish conflict. Pamuk declined to discuss the motivation studies organization controversy for essayons the public record in the hope that it would soon fade. In August, however, Pamuk?s remarks in the Swiss paper resulted in his being charged under Article 301/1 of the Turkish Penal Code with “public denigration” of Turkish identity—a crime punishable by studies up to three years in prison. Despite outraged international press coverage of papers his case, as well as vigorous protest to the Turkish government by members of the European Parliament and by International PEN, when this magazine went to press in midNovember Pamuk was still slated to studies stand trial on December 16, 2005. INTERVIEWER How do you feel about giving interviews? ORHAN PAMUK I sometimes feel nervous because I give stupid answers to certain pointless questions. It happens in Turkish as much as in English. Translation. I speak bad Turkish and utter stupid sentences. I. OrhanPamuk, Interviewed by AngelGurria-Quintana.

have been attacked in Turkey more for my interviews than for my books. Political polemicists and case organization, columnists do not read novels there. INTERVIEWER You?ve generally received a positive response to your books in Europe and the United States. What is your critical reception in at work thesis Turkey? PAMUK The good years are over now. When I was publishing my first books, the motivation studies organization previous generation of authors was fading away, so I was welcomed because I was a new author. Paper Format. INTERVIEWER When you say the previous generation, whom do you have in mind? PAMUK The authors who felt a social responsibility, authors who felt that literature serves morality and politics. They were flat realists, not experimental. Like authors in so many poor countries, they wasted their talent on trying to serve their nation.

I did not want to be like them, because even in my youth I had enjoyed Faulkner, Virginia Woolf, Proust—I had never aspired to the social-realist model of Steinbeck and case organization, Gorky. The literature produced in the sixties and seventies was becoming outmoded, so I was welcomed as an author of the sexual harassment at work new generation. After the organization mid-nineties, when my books began to sell in science amounts that no one in Turkey had ever dreamed of, my honeymoon years with the Turkish press and intellectuals were over. From then on, critical reception was mostly a reaction to the publicity and sales, rather than the content of my books. Now, unfortunately, I am notorious for my political comments—most of motivation case studies organization which are picked up from international interviews and term papers, shamelessly manipulated by organization some Turkish nationalist journalists to make me look more radical and politically foolish than I really am. INTERVIEWER So there is a hostile reaction to your popularity? PAMUK My strong opinion is that it?s a sort of punishment for my sales figures and political comments. But I don?t want to continue saying this, because I sound defensive. I may be misrepresenting the whole picture. INTERVIEWER Where do you write?

PAMUK I have always thought that the essay on pollution in developed place where you sleep or the place you share with your partner should be separate from the place where you write. The domestic rituals and details somehow kill the imagination. They kill the demon in me. Motivation. The domestic, tame daily routine makes the longing for the other world, which the imagination needs to operate, fade away. So for of mice mercy killing essay years I always had an office or a little place outside the house to work in. I always had different flats. But once I spent half a semester in motivation studies the U.S. while my ex-wife was taking her Ph.D. at Columbia University.

We were living in an apartment for married students and didn?t have any space, so I had to sleep and write in the same place. Essay On Pollution Countries. Reminders of family life were all around. Motivation Case Organization. This upset me. In the mornings I used to say goodbye to my wife like someone going to work. I?d leave the house, walk around a few blocks, and paper format research, come back like a person arriving at the office. Ten years ago I found a flat overlooking the Bosphorus with a view of the old city. It has, perhaps, one of the best views of Istanbul. It is motivation case, a twenty-five-minute walk from where I live. It is full of books and my desk looks out onto the view. Every day I spend, on average, some ten hours there. OrhanPamuk, Interviewed by AngelGurria-Quintana.

INTERVIEWER Ten hours a day? PAMUK Yes, I?m a hard worker. I enjoy it. People say I?m ambitious, and maybe there?s truth in essayons translation that too. Motivation Case. But I?m in sexual harassment at work love with what I do. I enjoy sitting at my desk like a child playing with his toys. It?s work, essentially, but it?s fun and games also. INTERVIEWER Orhan, your namesake and the narrator of Snow, describes himself as a clerk who sits down at the same time every day. Studies. Do you have the same discipline for writing? PAMUK I was underlining the clerical nature of the novelist as opposed to that of the poet, who has an essayons immensely prestigious tradition in motivation studies Turkey.

To be a poet is a popular and respected thing. Most of the of mice and men killing essay Ottoman sultans and statesmen were poets. Studies. But not in the way we understand poets now. For hundreds of years it was a way of establishing yourself as an intellectual. Most of papers these people used to collect their poems in manuscripts called divans.

In fact, Ottoman court poetry is motivation organization, called divan poetry. Science Term Papers. Half of the studies Ottoman statesmen produced divans. It was a sophisticated and educated way of writing things, with many rules and rituals. Very conventional and very repetitive. After Western ideas came to Turkey, this legacy was combined with the science term papers romantic and modern idea of the poet as a person who burns for motivation studies organization truth. It added extra weight to the prestige of the poet. On the other hand, a novelist is essentially a person who covers distance through his patience, slowly, like an ant. A novelist impresses us not by his demonic and romantic vision, but by his patience. INTERVIEWER Have you ever written poetry? PAMUK I am often asked that.

I did when I was eighteen and I published some poems in Turkey, but then I quit. My explanation is that I realized that a poet is someone through whom God is scientific, speaking. You have to be possessed by motivation case organization poetry. Times They Changin. I tried my hand at poetry, but I realized after some time that God was not speaking to me. I was sorry about this and then I tried to imagine—if God were speaking through me, what would he be saying? I began to write very meticulously, slowly, trying to figure this out. That is prose writing, fiction writing. Case Studies Organization. So I worked like a clerk.

Some other writers consider this expression to be a bit of an insult. Translation. But I accept it; I work like a clerk. INTERVIEWER Would you say that writing prose has become easier for you over studies, time? PAMUK Unfortunately not. Essay In Developed. Sometimes I feel my character should enter a room and I still don?t know how to make him enter. I may have more self-confidence, which sometimes can be unhelpful because then you?re not experimenting, you just write what comes to case organization the tip of your pen. I?ve been writing fiction for and men mercy the last thirty years, so I should think that I?ve improved a bit.

And yet I still sometimes come to a dead end where I thought there never would be one. A character cannot enter a room, and I don?t know what to do. Still! After thirty years. The division of a book into chapters is very important for my way of thinking.

When writing a novel, if I know the whole story line in advance—and most of the time I do—I divide it into chapters and motivation case studies, think up the details of what I?d like to happen in each. I don?t necessarily start with the first chapter and write all the others in order. When I?m blocked, which is not a grave thing for me, I continue with whatever takes my fancy. I may write from the first to the fifth chapter, then if I?m not enjoying it I skip to number fifteen and continue from sexual harassment thesis, there. INTERVIEWER 3. OrhanPamuk, Interviewed by AngelGurria-Quintana.

Do you mean that you map out the case studies entire book in advance? PAMUK Everything. My Name Is Red, for instance, has many characters, and to each character I assigned a certain number of chapters. When I was writing, sometimes I wanted to continue “being” one of the characters. So when I finished writing one of Shekure?s chapters, perhaps chapter seven, I skipped to chapter eleven, which is her again. I liked being Shekure. Skipping from one character or persona to another can be depressing. But the final chapter I always write at translation the end. That is definite. I like to studies organization tease myself, ask myself what the ending should be.

I can only execute the ending once. Towards the end, before finishing, I stop and rewrite most of the early chapters. INTERVIEWER Do you ever have a reader while you are working? PAMUK I always read my work to the person I share my life with. I?m always grateful if that person says, Show me more, or, Show me what you have done today. Not only does that provide a bit of necessary pressure, but it?s like having a mother or father pat you on the back and say, Well done. Occasionally, the person will say, Sorry, I don?t buy this. Which is good. I like that ritual. I?m always reminded of sexual at work Thomas Mann, one of case organization my role models.

He used to bring the whole family together, his six children and his wife. He used to read to all his gathered family. I like that. Daddy telling a story. INTERVIEWER When you were young you wanted to be a painter. When did your love of painting give way to essayons your love of writing?

PAMUK At the case studies age of twenty-two. Since I was seven I had wanted to be a painter, and my family had accepted this. They all thought that I would be a famous painter. But then something happened in my head—I realized that a screw was loose—and I stopped painting and immediately began writing my first novel. Translation. INTERVIEWER A screw was loose? PAMUK I can?t say what my reasons were for doing this. Studies Organization. I recently published a book calledIstanbul.

Half of it is my autobiography until that moment and the other half is an of mice and men essay about Istanbul, or more precisely, a child?s vision of Istanbul. It?s a combination of case thinking about images and landscapes and the chemistry of a city, and a child?s perception of that city, and science term, that child?s autobiography. The last sentence of the book reads, “„I don?t want to motivation studies organization be an artist,? I said. Scientific Paper Format Research. „I?m going to be a writer.?” And it?s not explained. Although reading the whole book may explain something. INTERVIEWER Was your family happy about this decision?

PAMUK My mother was upset. My father was somewhat more understanding because in his youth he wanted to be a poet and translated Valery into Turkish, but gave up when he was mocked by the upper-class circle to which he belonged. INTERVIEWER Your family accepted you being a painter, but not a novelist? PAMUK Yes, because they didn?t think I would be a full-time painter. The family tradition was in motivation civil engineering. My grandfather was a civil engineer who made lots of money building railroads. My uncles and my father lost the money, but they all went to the same engineering school, Istanbul Technical University. Sexual At Work Thesis. I was expected to motivation go there and they, I said, All right, I will go there. Motivation Organization. But since I was the artist in papers the family, the notion was that I should become an architect. It seemed to case be a satisfying solution for everyone.

So I went to essayons translation that university, but in the middle of architectural school I suddenly quit painting and motivation studies organization, began writing novels. Essayons. INTERVIEWER Did you already have your first novel in mind when you decided to quit? Is that why you did it? PAMUK As far as I remember, I wanted to be a novelist before I knew what to write. In fact, when I did start writing I had two or three false starts. I still have the notebooks. Case. But after about six months I started a major novel project that ultimately got published as CevdetBey and His Sons.

INTERVIEWER That hasn?t been translated into English. PAMUK It is essentially a family saga, like the Forsyte Saga or Thomas Mann?s Buddenbrooks. Times They Changin. Not long after I finished it I began to regret having written something so outmoded, a very nineteenth-century novel. I regretted writing it because, around the age of motivation twenty-five or twenty-six, I began to essay times changin impose on myself the idea that I should be a modern author. By the time the novel was finally published, when I was thirty, my writing had become much more experimental. INTERVIEWER When you say you wanted to be more modern, experimental, did you have a model in mind? PAMUK At that time, the great writers for me were no longer Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Stendhal, or Thomas Mann. Studies Organization. My heroes were Virginia Woolf and Faulkner.

Now I would add Proust and Nabokov to that list. INTERVIEWER The opening line of The New Life is, “I read a book one day and killing essay, my whole life was changed.” Has any book had that effect on you? PAMUK The Sound and the Fury was very important to me when I was twenty-one or twentytwo. I bought a copy of the Penguin edition. It was hard to understand, especially with my poor English. But there was a wonderful translation of the book into motivation studies organization, Turkish, so I would to put the Turkish and of mice mercy, the English together on the table and read half a paragraph from one and then go back to the other. Motivation. That book left a mark on harassment me. The residue was the studies organization voice that I developed.

I soon began to countries write in the first person singular. Most of the time I feel better when I?m impersonating someone else rather than writing in the third person. INTERVIEWER You say it took years to motivation studies get your first novel published? PAMUK In my twenties I did not have any literary friendships; I didn?t belong to any literary group in science term papers Istanbul. The only case studies organization way to get my first book published was to submit it to a literary competition for unpublished manuscripts in Turkey. I did that and won the of mice killing essay prize, which was to be published by a big, good publisher. Case. At the time, Turkey?s economy was in a bad state. They said, Yes, we?ll give you a contract, but they delayed the novel?s publication.

INTERVIEWER Did your second novel go more easily—more quickly? PAMUK The second book was a political book. Not propaganda. I was already writing it while I waited for the first book to appear. I had given that book some two and at work thesis, a half years. Suddenly, one night there was a military coup. This was in case 1980. The next day the and men killing essay would-be publisher of the first book, the CevdetBey book, said he wasn?t going to publish it, even though we had a contract. I realized that even if I finished my second book—the political book—that day, I would not be able to publish it for five or six years because the military would not allow it.

So my thoughts ran as follows: At the age of twenty-two I said I was going to be a novelist and wrote for seven years hoping to get something published in motivation case studies Turkey . Of Mice And Men Killing. . . and nothing. Now I?m almost thirty and there?s no possibility of publishing anything. I still have the two hundred and fifty pages of that unfinished political novel in organization one of my drawers. Immediately after the military coup, because I didn?t want to get depressed, I started a third book—the book to which you referred, The Silent House. That?s what I was working on in 1982 when the first book was finally published. Cevdet was well received, which meant that I could publish the book I was then writing. So the third book I wrote was the second to be published. INTERVIEWER What made your novel unpublishable under the scientific paper military regime?

PAMUK The characters were young upper-class Marxists. Their fathers and mothers would go to summer resorts, and they had big spacious rich houses and enjoyed being Marxists. They would fight and be jealous of motivation studies organization each other and harassment thesis, plot to blow up the prime minister. INTERVIEWER Gilded revolutionary circles? PAMUK Upper-class youngsters with rich people?s habits, pretending to motivation studies organization be ultraradical. But I was not making a moral judgment about that. Essayons Translation. Rather, I was romanticizing my youth, in a way. Motivation. The idea of throwing a bomb at the prime minister would have been enough to get the book banned. So I didn?t finish it.

And you change as you write books. You cannot assume the science same persona again. Motivation Case Organization. You cannot continue as before. Each book an author writes represents a period in his development. One?s novels can be seen as the milestones in the development of one?s spirit. So you cannot go back.

Once the elasticity of fiction is dead, you cannot move it again. INTERVIEWER When you?re experimenting with ideas, how do you choose the term papers form of your novels? Do you start with an image, with a first sentence? PAMUK There is no constant formula. But I make it my business not to write two novels in the same mode. I try to change everything. Motivation. This is science term, why so many of my readers tell me, I liked this novel of yours, it?s a shame you didn?t write other novels like that, or, I never enjoyed one of case your novels until you wrote that one—I?ve heard that especially about The Black Book. In fact I hate to hear this. Mercy. It?s fun, and a challenge, to experiment with form and style, and language and mood and persona, and to think about each book differently.

The subject matter of a book may come to me from various sources. With My Name Is Red, I wanted to motivation case studies write about my ambition to become a painter. I had a false start; I began to on pollution countries write a monographic book focused on one painter. Then I turned the painter into various painters working together in an atelier. The point of view changed, because now there were other painters talking. At first I was thinking of writing about motivation studies organization a contemporary painter, but then I thought this Turkish painter might be too derivative, too influenced by the West, so I went back in time to write about essay miniaturists. That was how I found my subject. Some subjects also necessitate certain formal innovations or storytelling strategies. Sometimes, for example, you?ve just seen something, or read something, or been to studies organization a movie, or read a newspaper article, and then you think, I?ll make a potato speak, or a dog, or a tree. Once you get the idea you start thinking about essayons translation symmetry and continuity in the novel.

And you feel, Wonderful, no one?s done this before. Finally, I think of motivation studies things for years. Scientific Paper Format. I may have ideas and then I tell them to my close friends. Motivation Organization. I keep lots of notebooks for possible novels I may write.Sometimes I don?t write them, but if I open a notebook and begin taking notes for it, it is of mice killing, likely that I will write that novel. So when I?m finishing one novel my heart may be set on one of these projects; and case studies, two months after finishing one I start writing the times other. INTERVIEWER Many novelists will never discuss a work in progress. Do you also keep that a secret? PAMUK I never discuss the story. On formal occasions, when people ask what I?m writing, I have a one-sentence stock reply: A novel that takes place in contemporary Turkey. Case Organization. I open up to times they changin very few people and only when I know they won?t hurt me.

What I do is talk about the gimmicks—I?m going to motivation make a cloud speak, for instance. I like to see how people react to countries them. It is a childish thing. I did this a lot when writing Istanbul. My mind is like that of a little playful child, trying to show his daddy how clever he is. INTERVIEWER The word gimmick has a negative connotation. PAMUK You begin with a gimmick, but if you believe in its literary and moral seriousness, in the end it turns into serious literary invention.

It becomes a literary statement. INTERVIEWER Critics often characterize your novels as postmodern. Motivation Studies Organization. It seems to paper format me, however, that you draw your narrative tricks primarily from case studies organization, traditional sources. You quote, for instance, fromTheThousand and One Nights and other classic texts in the Eastern tradition. PAMUK That began with The Black Book, though I had read Borges and paper format, Calvino earlier.

I went with my wife to the United States in 1985, and there I first encountered the prominence and the immense richness of American culture. Studies Organization. As a Turk coming from the Middle East, trying to establish himself as an author, I felt intimidated. Essayons. So I regressed, went back to motivation my “roots.” I realized that my generation had to invent a modern national literature. Borges and Calvino liberated me. The connotation of traditional Islamic literature was so reactionary, so political, and used by conservatives in such old-fashioned and foolish ways, that I never thought I could do anything with that material. But once I was in the United States, I realized I could go back to that material with a Calvinoesque or Borgesian mind frame. I had to begin by sexual at work making a strong distinction between the religious and literary connotations of case organization Islamic literature, so that I could easily appropriate its wealth of games, gimmicks, and parables. Turkey had a sophisticated tradition of highly refined ornamental literature.

But then the socially committed writers emptied our literature of essay in developed countries its innovative content. There are lots of allegories that repeat themselves in the various oral storytelling traditions—of China, India, Persia. I decided to use them and motivation organization, set them in contemporary Istanbul. It?s an experiment—put everything together, like a Dadaist collage; The Black Bookhas this quality. Sometimes all these sources are fused together and something new emerges.

So I set all these rewritten stories in essay in developed Istanbul, added a detective plot, and out came The Black Book. But at its source was the full strength of American culture and my desire to be a serious experimental writer. I could not write a social commentary about Turkey?s problems—I was intimidated by them. So I had to try something else. INTERVIEWER Were you ever interested in doing social commentary through literature? PAMUK No. Case Studies Organization. I was reacting to the older generation of novelists, especially in the eighties. I say this with all due respect, but their subject matter was very narrow and essayons, parochial. Case Studies Organization. INTERVIEWER Let?s go back to before The Black Book. What inspired you to paper format write The White Castle?

It?s the first book where you employ a theme that recurs throughout the rest of motivation case studies organization your novels—impersonation. Why do you think this idea of becoming somebody else crops up so often in your fiction? PAMUK It?s a very personal thing. I have a very competitive brother who is only eighteen months older than me. In a way, he was my father—my Freudian father, so to harassment thesis speak. It was he who became my alter ego, the representation of authority. On the other hand, we also had a competitive and brotherly comradeship.

A very complicated relationship. I wrote extensively about this in Istanbul. I was a typical Turkish boy, good at soccer and enthusiastic about all sorts of games and competitions. He was very successful in school, better than me. I felt jealousy towards him, and he was jealous of me too. He was the reasonable and case organization, responsible person, the essay times they changin one our superiors addressed.

While I was paying attention to games, he paid attention to rules. We were competing all the time. And I fancied being him, that kind of thing. It set a model. Envy, jealousy—these are heartfelt themes for me. I always worry about how much my brother?s strength or his success might have influenced me.

This is an essential part of motivation my spirit. I am aware of that, so I put some distance between me and those feelings. I know they are bad, so I have a civilized person?s determination to term fight them. I?m not saying I?m a victim of jealousy. But this is the galaxy of nerve points that I try to organization deal with all the time.

And of term papers course, in motivation case organization the end, it becomes the subject matter of essay changin all my stories. In The White Castle, for instance, the almost sadomasochistic relationship between the two main characters is based on my relationship with my brother. On the other hand, this theme of case organization impersonation is reflected in the fragility Turkey feels when faced with Western culture. After writing The White Castle, I realized that this jealousy—the anxiety about being influenced by someone else—resembles Turkey?s position when it looks west. Countries. You know, aspiring to become Westernized and then being accused of not being authentic enough. Organization. Trying to grab the spirit of in developed countries Europe and organization, then feeling guilty about the imitative drive. The ups and science term papers, downs of motivation case this mood are reminiscent of the relationship between competitive brothers. INTERVIEWER Do you believe the constant confrontation between Turkey?s Eastern and Western impulses will ever be peacefully resolved?

PAMUK I?m an optimist. Turkey should not worry about they having two spirits, belonging to two different cultures, having two souls. Schizophrenia makes you intelligent. You may lose your relation with reality—I?m a fiction writer, so I don?t think that?s such a bad thing—but you shouldn?t worry about your schizophrenia. If you worry too much about one part of you killing the other, you?ll be left with a single spirit. That is worse than having the motivation studies sickness. This is my theory. I try to of mice mercy essay propagate it in case studies organization Turkish politics, among Turkish politicians who demand that the country should have one consistent soul—that it should belong to either the East or the West or be nationalistic. I?m critical of that monistic outlook.

INTERVIEWER How does that go down in Turkey? PAMUK The more the translation idea of studies a democratic, liberal Turkey is of mice and men mercy, established, the more my thinking is accepted. Turkey can join the European Union only with this vision. It?s a way of fighting against case studies, nationalism, of fighting the rhetoric of Us against Them. INTERVIEWER And yet in Istanbul, in science papers the way you romanticize the city, you seem to mourn the loss of the Ottoman Empire. PAMUK I?m not mourning the Ottoman Empire.

I?m a Westernizer. I?m pleased that the Westernization process took place. I?m just criticizing the limited way in which the motivation case studies organization ruling elite—meaning both the bureaucracy and the new rich—had conceived of Westernization. They lacked the confidence necessary to create a national culture rich in its own symbols and rituals. They did not strive to create an essay they Istanbul culture that would be an organic combination of motivation case studies East and West; they just put Western and Eastern things together.

There was, of course, a strong local Ottoman culture, but that was fading away little by little. What they had to do, and could not possibly do enough, was invent a strong local culture, which would be a combination—not an imitation—of the Eastern past and the Western present. I try to essayons do the same kind of case organization thing in my books. Probably new generations will do it, and entering the European Union will not destroy Turkish identity but make it flourish and give us more freedom and sexual harassment at work thesis, self-confidence to invent a new Turkish culture. Slavishly imitating the motivation case studies West or slavishly imitating the old dead Ottoman culture is not the science term papers solution. You have to do something with these things and shouldn?t have anxiety about belonging to motivation case one of them too much.

INTERVIEWER In Istanbul, however, you do seem to identify with the foreign, Western gaze over your own city. PAMUK But I also explain why a Westernized Turkish intellectual can identify with the Western gaze—the making of Istanbul is a process of identification with the West. There is always this dichotomy, and you can easily identify with the Eastern anger too. Everyone is essay on pollution in developed countries, sometimes a Westerner and sometimes an Easterner—in fact a constant combination of the two. I like Edward Said?s idea of Orientalism, but since Turkey was never a colony, the romanticizing of Turkey was never a problem for motivation case Turks. Western man did not humiliate the Turk in the same way he humiliated the Arab or Indian. Sexual Harassment Thesis. Istanbul was invaded only for two years and the enemy boats left as they came, so this did not leave a deep scar in motivation the spirit of the nation. Format Research. What left a deep scar was the loss of the Ottoman Empire, so I don?t have that anxiety, that feeling that Westerners look down on me. Though after the founding of the Republic, there was a sort of intimidation because Turks wanted to Westernize but couldn?t go far enough, which left a feeling of cultural inferiority that we have to motivation studies organization address and that I occasionally may have. On the at work thesis other hand, the scars are not as deep as other nations that were occupied for two hundred years, colonized. Turks were never suppressed by Western powers.

The suppression that Turks suffered was self-inflicted; we erased our own history because it was practical. Motivation Studies. In that suppression there is a sense of fragility. But that self-imposed Westernization also brought isolation. Indians saw their oppressors face-to-face. Turks were strangely isolated from the Western world they emulated.

In the 1950s and even 1960s, when a foreigner came to stay at the Istanbul Hilton it would be noted in all the newspapers. Do you believe that there is a canon or that one should even exist? We have heard of a Western canon, but what about a non-Western canon? PAMUK Yes, there is essay on pollution, another canon. It should be explored, developed, shared, criticized, and then accepted. Right now the case studies organization so-called Eastern canon is in ruins. The glorious texts are all around but there is no will to put them together. Essayons. From the Persian classics, through to all the Indian, Chinese, and Japanese texts, these things should be assessed critically. As it is now, the motivation case canon is in the hands of Western scholars.

That is the center of distribution and communication. INTERVIEWER The novel is a very Western cultural form. Does it have any place in of mice mercy killing essay the Eastern tradition? PAMUK The modern novel, dissociated from the epic form, is essentially a non-Oriental thing. Because the novelist is a person who does not belong to a community, who does not share the basic instincts of community, and who is studies organization, thinking and judging with a different culture than the one he is experiencing. Once his consciousness is different from that of the harassment thesis community he belongs to, he is an outsider, a loner.

And the richness of his text comes from that outsider?s voyeuristic vision. Once you develop the habit of looking at the world like that and writing about case it in paper format research this fashion, you have the desire to disassociate from the community. Motivation Case Organization. This is the model I was thinking about in Snow. INTERVIEWER Snow is your most political book yet published. How did you conceive of it? PAMUK When I started becoming famous in Turkey in the mid-1990s, at a time when the essay times war against Kurdish guerillas was strong, the motivation old leftist authors and the new modern liberals wanted me to help them, to sign petitions—they began to ask me to do political things unrelated to my books. Soon the establishment counterattacked with a campaign of character assassination. They began calling me names.

I was very angry. After a while I wondered, What if I wrote a political novel in scientific paper which I explored my own spiritual dilemmas—coming from an uppermiddle-class family and feeling responsible for those who had no political representation? I believed in case the art of the novel. It is of mice mercy, a strange thing how that makes you an outsider. I told myself then, I will write a political novel. I started to write it as soon as I finished My Name Is Red. INTERVIEWER Why did you set it in the small town of Kars? PAMUK It is notoriously one of the coldest towns in Turkey. And one of the motivation case poorest. In the early eighties, the whole front page of one of the major newspapers was about the poverty of Kars. Someone had calculated that you could buy the entire town for around a million dollars.

The political climate was difficult when I wanted to go there. The vicinity of the town is mostly populated by Kurds, but the center is a combination of Kurds, people from Azerbaijan, Turks, and all other sorts. There used to be Russians and Germans too. There are religious differences as well, Shia and at work thesis, Sunni. The war the Turkish government was waging against motivation case studies organization, the Kurdish guerillas was so fierce that it was impossible to go as a tourist. Term Papers. I knew I could not simply go there as a novelist, so I asked a newspaper editor with whom I?d been in motivation case studies touch for a press pass to on pollution countries visit the area. He is influential and he personally called the mayor and the police chief to let them know I was coming.

University/College: University of Chicago. Type of studies organization paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 7 November 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on essay countries Orhan Pamuk, The Art of motivation organization Fiction. for only times $16.38 $13.9/page.

3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Motivation & Incentives: Articles, Research, & Case Studies on

14 Skills and case studies, Values Employers Seek in Jobseekers. by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., and Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Job Skills to list on your Resume. Deals with acting in a responsible and sexual harassment at work thesis, fair manner in all your personal and motivation organization, work activities, which is seen as a sign of maturity and sexual harassment at work thesis, self-confidence; avoid being petty. Motivation! How to describe this skill on your resume: Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to times professionalism. Employers probably respect personal integrity more than any other value, especially in light of the many recent corporate scandals. How to describe this skill on your resume: Seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity create effective leadership and optimal business relationships.

Deals with openness to new ideas and concepts, to working independently or as part of motivation studies organization, a team, and to carrying out multiple tasks or projects. How to describe this skill on your resume: Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas. Essay Changin! Employers seek jobseekers who love what they do and studies organization, will keep at it until they solve the paper research, problem and get the job done. How to describe this skill on your resume: Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks. 5.Dependability/Reliability/Responsibility. There#8217;s no question that all employers desire employees who will arrive to work every day? on time? and case organization, ready to work, and who will take responsibility for their actions. How to times changin describe this skill on your resume: Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success. Motivation Organization! Employers want employees who will have a strong devotion to essay the company? even at times when the company is not necessarily loyal to its employees. How to describe this skill on your resume: Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent work record.

7.Positive Attitude/Motivation/Energy/Passion. The jobseekers who get hired and the employees who get promoted are the ones with drive and motivation, passion? and who demonstrate this enthusiasm through their words and actions. How to describe this skill on your resume: Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude. Format Research! Look at it this way: if you don#8217;t believe in yourself, in your unique mix of skills, education, and abilities, why should a prospective employer? Be confident in yourself and motivation studies organization, what you can offer employers. How to describe this skill on your resume: Confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence. 9.Self-Motivated/Ability to Work Without Supervision. While teamwork is always mentioned as an important skill, so is the term, ability to work independently, with minimal supervision. How to case describe this skill on your resume: Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision. Essay Times! No matter what your age, no matter how much experience you have, you should always be willing to learn a new skill or technique.

Jobs are constantly changing and evolving, and you must show an case organization, openness to grow and learn with that change. How to describe this skill on your resume: Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts. While there is some debate about essay whether leadership is something people are born with, these skills deal with your ability to take charge and manage your co-workers. How to describe this skill on your resume: Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and case studies, confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high-performance standards. 12.Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness.

There is possibly no bigger issue in the workplace than diversity, and jobseekers must demonstrate a sensitivity and awareness to other people and cultures. In Developed! How to describe this skill on your resume: Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings. Deals with your ability to design, plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an motivation case organization, allotted timeframe. Also, involves goal-setting. How to describe this skill on your resume: Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and at work thesis, organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation. Because so many jobs involve working in one or more work-groups, you must have the ability to work with others in studies organization, a professional manner while attempting to on pollution countries achieve a common goal. How to describe this skill on your resume: Resourceful team player who excels at motivation, building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Final Thoughts on Employment Skills and Values. Essayons! Employability skills and personal values are the motivation organization, critical tools and traits you need to succeed in the workplace? and they are all elements that you can learn, cultivate, develop, and maintain over your lifetime. Once you have identified the sought-after skills and values and assessed the degree to which you possess them, begin to market them by building them into your resume, cover letter, and interview answers) for job-search success.

See also our Transferable Job Skills for Jobseekers.Click here to begin building your own resume! More Information about Employability Skills: Skills Employers Seek, reporting on annual results from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) survey of employers to essay in developed determine the top 10 personal qualities/skills employers seek. From the Career Development Center at Binghamton University. Skills Employers Seek, from Loughborough University. Skills Employers Seek, from Psych Web Top 10 Soft Skills in Demand, from LiveCareer Resume Skills Section, from LiveCareer. Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and motivation case organization, savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over science 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills.

Use our free samples, templates, and writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the job you want. Dr. Randall S. Hansen. Dr. Studies Organization! Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles.

He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the of mice mercy, country. Finally, Dr. Hansen is motivation case organization also an educator, having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com. At Work Thesis! Check out Dr.

Hansen on GooglePlus. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and motivation organization, blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career. Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of Dynamic Cover Letters for New Graduates and A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by essay in developed countries e-mail at kathy@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus.

I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You#8217;ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for a long time, but you do not have to go through the process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and case studies, Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and sexual thesis, Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and case organization, scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an term papers, archive of our previous blog posts. Organization! Please check out the they, new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and studies, Careerists. Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers.

The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to of mice killing essay go straight to the career and employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on motivation studies their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Paper -
A Mini Case Study on Motivation | Blanchard LeaderChat

Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. Frequently Asked Questions. In these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), the Division of Corporation Finance is case organization, providing guidance regarding Exchange Act Section 13(p), Rule 13p-1, and essay on pollution in developed countries, Item 1.01 of Form SD relating to disclosure regarding the use of conflict minerals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or adjoining countries. Please refer to Release No. 34-67716 (August 22, 2012) for motivation studies, further information concerning the Section 13(p) rule. These FAQs are not rules, regulations, or statements of the Commission, and the Commission has neither approved nor disapproved these FAQs. Rule 13p-1 states that “[e]very registrant that files reports with the Commission under Sections 13(a) (15 U.S.C. 78m(a)) or 15(d) (15 U.S.C. 78o(d)) of the paper Exchange Act, having conflict minerals that are necessary to motivation, the functionality or production of a product manufactured or contracted by that registrant to be manufactured, shall file a report on they changin, Form SD within the period specified in that Form disclosing the information required by the applicable items of Form SD as specified in that Form (17 CFR 249b.400).” Does this requirement apply to any issuer that files reports with the Commission under Exchange Act Sections 13(a) or 15(d), including voluntary filers? Yes. The rule applies to all issuers that file reports with the Commission under Exchange Act Sections 13(a) or 15(d), whether or not the issuer is required to studies organization, file such reports.

However, registered investment companies that are required to file reports pursuant to Rule 30d-1 under the Investment Company Act are not subject to the rule. See General Instruction C to times, Form SD. Instruction 1 to Item 1.01 of Form SD states that an issuer that mines conflict minerals would not be considered to be manufacturing those minerals for studies organization, purposes of the rule. Does this Instruction exclude all of the activities customarily associated with mining from the rule? For example, gold mining of lower grade ore often involves, in addition to mining the term ore, transporting the mined ore to case, a processing facility; crushing and mercy essay, milling the motivation case studies ore; mixing crushed/milled ore with cyanide solution; floating cyanide mixture through a leaching circuit; extracting gold from essay they, a leached circuit; melting leached gold, which is often referred to as smelting, into ingots or bars, which are often referred to as doré gold; and transporting the doré gold to refinery for refining process.

Yes. Motivation Studies Organization? An issuer that only times they engages in those activities customarily associated with mining, including gold mining of lower grade ore, is not considered to be manufacturing those minerals. If the product that has conflict minerals necessary to its functionality or production is manufactured by a consolidated subsidiary of an issuer rather than directly by the issuer, is the issuer subject to the rule? Yes. An issuer must determine the origin of conflict minerals, and make any required disclosures regarding conflict minerals, for itself and case studies organization, all of its consolidated subsidiaries. Is an issuer that specifies that its logo be etched into translation, a generic product that is manufactured by a third party considered to be “contracting to motivation organization, manufacture” the sexual product? No. The Commission in the adopting release stated that an issuer is not considered to be “contracting to manufacture” a generic product if its actions involve no more than “affixing its brand, marks, logo, or label to a generic product manufactured by a third party.” Etching or otherwise marking a generic product that is motivation studies, manufactured by a third party, with a logo, serial number, or other identifier is not considered to essay, be “contracting to manufacture.” If a product manufactured by an issuer or contracted by an issuer to motivation case studies organization, be manufactured contains a conflict mineral solely because the conflict mineral is in scientific a “generic” component included in the product, does the issuer need to conduct a reasonable country of motivation studies organization origin inquiry regarding the origin of the conflict mineral in the generic component?

We note that the issuer has not contracted to thesis, manufacture the generic component. Yes. An issuer would be required to motivation case studies organization, conduct a reasonable country of origin inquiry with respect to conflict minerals included in science generic components included in case studies products it manufactures or contracts to manufacture. In this regard, there is no distinction between the components of a product that an issuer directly manufactures or contracts to essay times, manufacture and the “generic” ones it purchases to include in a product. An issuer manufactures or contracts to case, manufacture a package or container that contains a conflict mineral, and the issuer uses the package or container in the display, transport, or sale of a product the issuer also manufactures or contracts to science term papers, have manufactured. Would a conflict mineral necessary to the functionality or production of the package or container also be considered necessary to the functionality or production of the organization product under the rule?

What if the container or packaging is necessary to preserve the product until the paper research time the product is case, purchased or used? No. Only a conflict mineral that is essay they changin, contained in case the product would be considered “necessary to the functionality or production” of the product. The packaging or container sold with a product is not considered to be part of the product. Once the science term papers consumer starts to motivation studies organization, use a product, the packaging is generally discarded. Sexual Harassment At Work? This conclusion is case, true even if a product’s package or container is necessary to preserve the usability of format research that product up to and following the product’s purchase. If, however, an issuer manufactures and sells packaging or containers independent of the product, the case packaging or containers, in that circumstance, would be considered a product. Are issuers that manufacture or contract for the manufacturing of equipment they use in providing a service they sell required to scientific paper format research, report on the conflict minerals in that equipment? For example, are issuers that operate cruise lines required to file reports regarding the motivation conflict minerals in the cruise ships they manufacture or contract to paper, have manufactured? No.

The staff would not object if issuers did not file reports on Form SD regarding the conflict minerals in the equipment that they manufacture or contract to have manufactured if that equipment is used for motivation studies, the service provided by the issuer and the equipment is retained by the service provider, is required to be returned to the service provider, or is intended to paper research, be abandoned by the customer following the terms of the service. Item 1.01(a) of Form SD requires issuers only to report on conflict minerals that are necessary to the functionality or production of “products” they manufacture or contract to case organization, have manufactured, and scientific format research, the staff does not interpret equipment used to provide services to be “products” under the motivation rule. An issuer manufactures or contracts to have manufactured tools, machines, or other equipment for it to use in the manufacture of products, and on pollution, those tools, machines, or other equipment contain conflict minerals. If the issuer after using those tools, machines, or other equipment subsequently sells such equipment, is the issuer required to file a report on Form SD regarding the studies organization conflict minerals in such equipment? No. The tools, machines, or other equipment are not products of and men killing essay that issuer, and the staff will not view their later entry into the stream of commerce as transforming them into products of that issuer. Item 1.01(c)(2) of Form SD requires an issuer that manufactures products or contracts for products to case studies organization, be manufactured that have not been found to be “DRC conflict free” or that are “DRC conflict undeterminable” to provide a description of papers those products. What type of product description is required for such products? Does an issuer need to case, describe such products using model numbers?

Does an issuer need to say specifically that the products “have not been found to be ‘DRC conflict free’” or are “DRC conflict undeterminable”? As the Commission noted in the adopting release, the rule permits an issuer to describe its products based on its own facts and circumstances because the in developed countries issuer is in motivation case organization the best position to know its products and to describe them in translation terms commonly understood within its industry. An issuer is not required to describe its products using model numbers. Regardless of the manner by which an issuer describes its products, however, the studies organization description in the Conflict Minerals Report filed with Form SD must state clearly that the on pollution in developed countries products “have not been found to be ‘DRC conflict free’” or are “DRC conflict undeterminable,” as applicable. If an issuer determines that the products it manufactures or contracts to manufacture contain conflict minerals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an adjoining country, but the products are “DRC conflict free,” is that issuer required to motivation organization, file a Form SD with a Conflict Minerals Report and obtain an they, independent private sector audit of the motivation studies Conflict Minerals Report? Yes. The issuer, however, is not required to disclose the they products containing those conflict minerals in its Conflict Minerals Report or provide certain other disclosures specified in Item 1.01(c)(2) of Form SD because those products are “DRC conflict free.” Instruction 3 to Item 1.01 of Form SD permits an issuer that acquires or otherwise obtains control over a company that manufactures or contracts to manufacture products with conflict minerals necessary to case studies, the functionality or production of at work thesis those products that previously had not been obligated to provide a specialized disclosure report for those minerals to report on the acquired company’s products beginning with the first reporting calendar year that begins no sooner than eight months after the effective date of the acquisition. Is a similar accommodation provided for an issuer that conducts an initial public offering?

Yes. Case? The staff will not object if the issuer starts reporting for the first reporting calendar year that begins no sooner than eight months after the thesis effective date of its initial public offering registration statement. Does the failure to timely file a Form SD regarding conflict minerals cause an issuer to lose eligibility to use Form S-3? No. In determining eligibility for use of Form S-3, the requirement that the registrant has filed in a timely manner all reports and materials required to be filed during the prior twelve calendar months refers only to Exchange Act Section 13(a) or 15(d) reports and Exchange Act Section 14(a) and case, 14(c) materials. See Compliance and Disclosure Interpretation Question 115.04 under Securities Act Forms. Form SD regarding conflict minerals is required to essay in developed, be filed under Exchange Act Section 13(p). Therefore, the filing of Form SD regarding conflict minerals does not impact an motivation case, issuer’s eligibility to use Form S-3. May an auditor that is not a certified public accountant perform the independent private sector audit (“IPSA”) of an issuer’s Conflict Minerals Report pursuant to the Performance Audit provisions in the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s (“GAO”) Government Auditing Standards (“Yellow Book”)? Yes, if the applicable requirements are met.

Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act requires the IPSA of an issuer’s Conflict Minerals Report to be conducted in accordance with standards established by of mice and men the GAO. The GAO staff has informed the Commission staff that the Yellow Book is applicable to the IPSA of the Conflict Minerals Report, and that, in motivation case organization addition to the general provisions of the Yellow Book, auditors are permitted to use either the provisions for Attestation Engagements or Performance Audits. According to the Yellow Book, although Attestation Engagements require that auditors be licensed certified public accountants, Performance Audits allow auditors, including auditors other than certified public accountants, to perform audits if they meet the applicable requirements under the Yellow Book, which can be found at www.gao.gov/yellowbook. Mercy Killing? Therefore, an auditor other than a certified public accountant may perform the IPSA pursuant to the Yellow Book’s Performance Audit provisions. If, after exercising due diligence on motivation case organization, the source and essayons translation, chain of custody of its conflict minerals, an issuer determines that at least one of case its products may be described as “DRC conflict undeterminable,” is the mercy essay issuer required to obtain an IPSA of its Conflict Minerals Report during the temporary transition period (four years for smaller reporting companies and two years for motivation case studies, all other issuers)? No. The Commission stated in the adopting release that, during the transition period, issuers with products that may be described as “DRC conflict undeterminable” are not required to mercy killing essay, obtain an IPSA of their “Conflict Minerals Report.” If any of an issuer’s products are “DRC conflict undeterminable” during this period, the issuer is not required to obtain an IPSA of its Conflict Minerals Report. If an issuer does not obtain an IPSA of its Conflict Minerals Report because one of its products is “DRC conflict undeterminable,” may it describe any of its other products as “DRC conflict free” in its Conflict Minerals Report? No. An issuer is not required, under the rule, to describe any qualifying products as “DRC conflict free” in its Conflict Minerals Report. Motivation Case? The Commission stated in the adopting release, however, that an issuer may choose in its Conflict Minerals Report to describe its products with conflict minerals sourced from the DRC or its adjoining countries as “DRC conflict free” if the issuer is able to determine that the conflict minerals in those products did not finance or benefit armed groups in that region based on its due diligence.

The rule defines due diligence as including an IPSA of the Conflict Minerals Report. Sexual Harassment At Work? Therefore, to be able to describe qualifying products in its Conflict Minerals Report as “DRC conflict free,” an issuer must have obtained an IPSA. During the motivation case studies temporary transition period, an issuer has products that it manufactured or contracted to have manufactured with conflict minerals that are necessary to the functionality or production of those products. Essay Times They Changin? Each product is composed of a number of conflict minerals from different sources. In its Conflict Minerals Report, how should the issuer describe any particular product based upon the various combinations of conflict minerals in the product? During the temporary transition period, if an issuer has a product that would qualify as “DRC conflict free” except that the product contains a conflict mineral that the issuer is organization, unable to determine did not originate in the DRC or an adjoining country, or is unable to determine did not directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in those countries, the issuer may not describe that product as “DRC conflict free.” Both during and after the temporary transition period, however, if an issuer determines that a product contains a conflict mineral that did finance or benefit armed groups in essay in developed the DRC or an adjoining country, it must describe that product as “having not been found to be ‘DRC conflict free.’” Does the scope of the IPSA include the completeness or reasonableness of the issuer’s due diligence, including with respect to which products the issuer described as “DRC conflict free” or “having not been found to organization, be ‘DRC conflict free,’” or which suppliers are covered by the due diligence measures? No. The IPSA scope is sexual harassment thesis, limited to the IPSA objective provided in the rule.

The IPSA objective is to express an opinion or conclusion as to whether the design of the issuer’s due diligence measures as set forth in, and with respect to the period covered by, the issuer’s Conflict Minerals Report is in conformity, in all material respects, with the criteria set forth in the nationally or internationally recognized due diligence framework used by the issuer, and motivation case, whether the issuer’s description of the due diligence measures it performed as set forth in the Conflict Minerals Report, with respect to the period covered by essay they the report, is consistent with the due diligence process that the issuer undertook. The IPSA is not required to cover any matter beyond that objective, including the completeness or reasonableness of the motivation studies organization due diligence measures actually performed. Paper Format? The following diagram demonstrates the two distinct parts of the IPSA objective. As shown, the objective is to compare A to B and motivation organization, C to D. Any other comparison would be outside the IPSA scope. The nationally or internationally recognized due diligence framework used by an issuer may include procedures for obtaining information about a conflict mineral’s country of origin. If so, this aspect of the nationally or internationally recognized due diligence framework would encompass the reasonable country of origin inquiry requirement under the rule.

In that situation, would the IPSA also include the issuer’s reasonable country of origin inquiry? No. The IPSA does not need to include the reasonable country of they changin origin inquiry because, under the rule, that inquiry is a distinct step separate from the case studies organization due diligence process. As a result, the independent private sector auditor need only opine on whether the design of the issuer’s due diligence framework is in accordance with the portion of the nationally or internationally recognized due diligence framework beginning after the country of origin determination. With regard to the second part of the IPSA objective, the issuer’s conflict minerals report is required to describe the translation due diligence measures it undertook. As such, the independent private sector auditor need only motivation case organization opine on whether the translation issuer actually performed the due diligence measures described in the report after the issuer determined it had reason to believe its conflict minerals may have originated in the DRC or an adjoining country. A product manufactured by motivation studies organization an issuer or contracted by essay on pollution in developed an issuer to motivation studies, be manufactured includes some conflict minerals from recycled or scrap sources, which would not require the issuer to file a Conflict Minerals Report. Killing Essay? It also includes conflict minerals not from recycled or scrap sources, which would require the issuer to file a Conflict Minerals Report. Must the motivation case organization issuer provide the required disclosures about the conflict minerals from recycled or scrap sources in the Conflict Minerals Report? Would the of mice and men IPSA of the Conflict Minerals Report include the conflict minerals from recycled or scrap sources?

If the issuer determines that any conflict minerals in its product came from case studies, recycled or scrap sources, the issuer must include in the body of its specialized disclosure report on Form SD the required disclosures for those conflict minerals. The issuer must also file a Conflict Minerals Report as an exhibit to the Form SD that includes a description of the due diligence it performed and any other required disclosures about its conflict minerals that are not from recycled or scrap sources. Times They Changin? The Conflict Minerals Report would not need to motivation case studies, include the disclosures for the conflict minerals from recycled or scrap sources. Translation? An issuer is only required to obtain an IPSA of its Conflict Minerals Report and not of the disclosures contained in the body of its Form SD. The second part of the motivation case IPSA objective is to express an essay times, opinion or conclusion as to whether the issuer’s description of the due diligence measures it performed, as set forth in the Conflict Minerals Report, with respect to the period covered by the report, is consistent with the due diligence process that the issuer undertook. The “period covered by the report” is the calendar year. Motivation Case? The opinion or conclusion expressed in the IPSA is required, therefore, to encompass the calendar year. As such, is the issuer required to exercise due diligence constantly throughout the entire calendar year covered by term papers the Conflict Minerals Report? Could the issuer’s due diligence measures described in the Conflict Minerals Report extend beyond the case studies calendar year? An issuer’s due diligence measures must apply to essayons, the conflict minerals in products manufactured during the calendar year.

This requirement, however, does not imply that due diligence measures must be carried out constantly throughout the calendar year. It is also possible that the issuer’s due diligence measures may begin before or extend beyond the calendar year. The IPSA objective is to case, express an translation, opinion or conclusion as to whether the design of the issuer’s due diligence measures as set forth in, and with respect to the period covered by, the issuer’s Conflict Minerals Report is in conformity, in all material respects, with the criteria set forth in the nationally or internationally recognized due diligence framework used by the issuer, and whether the case organization issuer’s description in the Conflict Minerals Report of the due diligence measures it performed with respect to the period covered by scientific research the report is consistent with the due diligence process that the issuer undertook. Although the rule requires that the issuer include in its Conflict Minerals Report a description of the due diligence it exercised, it does not require a separate description of the design of motivation studies its due diligence framework. The rule indicates, however, that the auditor must express an opinion or conclusion as to the design of the issuer’s due diligence measures “as set forth in” the Conflict Minerals Report. Does the rule require that an issuer provide a full description of the design of its due diligence in its Conflict Minerals Report? No. The rule does not require an issuer to include a full description of the design of its due diligence in the Conflict Minerals Report.

Under the rule, however, the due diligence measures undertaken that are the scientific paper subject of the second part of the IPSA must be described in the Conflict Minerals Report, and the description must be in sufficient detail for the auditor to be able to form an opinion or conclusion about whether the description in the Conflict Minerals Report is consistent with the motivation case process the issuer actually performed.

Write My Paper -
Learning organization and employee motivation: a case study of

Human Resources Dissertation Topics. A dissertation on Human Resources (HR) can encompass a wide range of topics, therefore it is vital to start wide and then focus in on a specific subject area. This can either be presented as a case study approach, which will compare an actual organisation (or organisations) to the literature on the subject, or as study of the contemporary research. The case study approach adds depth to the paper, introducing real life scenarios and how organisations identify and organization react to of mice and men essay, them. The following are only case organization suggestions of Human Resources Dissertation Topics and can be adapted to papers, meet individual needs and motivation preferences for a Human Resources Management (HRM) dissertation. Theory of Human Resources Dissertation Topics. There are fundamental differences in the approach to Human Resources (HR), for example the ‘hard’ and `soft’ versions of Human Resources Management (HRM). Science Papers. The ‘hard’ version places little emphasis on workers’ concerns and, therefore, within its concept, any judgments of the effectiveness of Human Resources Management would be based on business performance criteria only. In contrast, ‘soft’ Human Resources Management, while also having business performance as its primary concern, would be more likely to motivation case, advocate a parallel concern for workers’ outcomes.

These models of Human Resource theory, will give explanation for format research, the increase in this management practice. It has been defined as “mutual goals, mutual influence, mutual respect, mutual rewards and motivation case studies organization mutual responsibility”. The ‘psychological contract’ under this unitarist, high commitment model is one of mutuality, but it is a mutuality strictly bounded by the need to operate within an essayons essentially unitary framework. Case Organization. The following are some suggestions within the area of Human Resources (HR) Theory that you could base your human resources dissertation topics on. Comparison of models HR in practice, a modern study Can HR provide all the answers to people issues The dark side of HR Trade unions’ place in of mice and men killing essay, the organisation HR behind closed doors Can line a manager execute HR policies, or does it dilute the practice? HR as a shared service HR and control practices Taylorism versus HR.

Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. Challenging HR “The Workers Verdict” This was a very compelling and powerful article published in 1999 by D Guest in the Human Resources Management journal. Good human resources dissertation topics would be to motivation studies, re-visit this article and then compare this to employee’s current opinion of the intervention. Essay Times They Changin. This article claimed Human Resources was another management tool to control the workforce, and in the wrong hands would bring back control and motivation studies command management practices. It questioned the ability of science papers, management to acquire the soft skills needed to case, implement Human Resources in its purist form. This article is one of the most damming written on the HR practice, therefore a good dissertation could either conclude after nearly ten years of practice since, practitioners are delivering value for all or the workers verdict of the practice is essay on pollution still negative. With all the sections there are numerous areas that can be reviewed.

I have discussed one area and then added suggestions on motivation case organization how to focus the research. For an individual dissertation paper any controversial or contentious article can be used as a framework to explore the theory within. This can be tested against individual’s feelings, experiences and beliefs. Challenging HR is a subject close to many workers hearts and would make for a compelling human resources management dissertation. Theory in action (an example and research study of the theory in practice). Is the case studies organization Human Resource valued? Can the HR function always drive change? Outsourcing (can the gate keeper of culture be outsourced?) Outsourcing, what do we do now? Who pushed who out (a decline of the unions with the increase in HR practices). Employee bargaining power. Does HR work?

Managing the HR function. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and essay in developed countries impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. Training and Development of Human Resources Dissertation Topics. Recognition of the importance of Human Resources has increased in recent years; this is organization a result of competition from overseas economies. In countries, for example Japan, Germany and Sweden, investment in employee development is paper higher than in the UK. This has led to some organisations reviewing their policies on training, introducing continuous investment in case organization, their employees.

The latest recession’s impact on business is the credit crunch and science whether this will have an case studies impact on training and development. It is well discussed within literature that the “ training budget is first budget cut during hard times”, although theorist do not believe in general that this is the best action for the Human Resources department, and the long term benefits of training outweigh the science term papers short term monetary savings. With the credit crunch a year old, an organisation, for example in financial services, could be studied to see the effect on their training budget. To add context two organisations could be compared, with a small section on their financial performance to test the statement above. Below are some suggestions as to motivation case organization, how to narrow your human resources dissertation topics on training and development down to a specific topic. How do organisations survive economic crisis (from the training and development perspective)? Does training and development really impact on mercy killing the bottom line? What skills are needed for case, today’s turbulent climate? Who trains the trainers?

Is training a Panacea? Soft skills, who needs them? Training on a budget. Where now, post disaster survival? Soft versus hard skills. Can poor selection processes be remedied through training and development? Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive.

Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. HR as the last competitive advantage Dissertation Topics. This could be based on simply “If you snooze you lose”. This is a strange statement for Human Resources, but there is so much written in contemporary literature that preaches that Human Resource is the final competitive edge for science, organisations; therefore those that have not introduced this practice are at a disadvantage. Motivation Case Studies. This paper could compare two organisations, for example one operating a best practice HR policy and essayons the other with little or no HR policies. This would identify what added value there is in best practice Human Resources, and if this adds the motivation studies same value to all organisations. The organisations for the study would need to be in similar markets and employ the same number of employees. Change is sexual harassment thesis endemic, and the Human Resources department should be a forefront of change, driving it though the organisation. Suggested topics you could choose as human resources dissertation topics could include: If you snooze you lose.

Keeping up with change, how do organisations cope with change? HR replaced personnel, what can replace HR? Value, how do you assess the HR value? Why bother, I will catch the next fad. A study on an organisation to case studies, advise them of of mice mercy, their options. A study of change in an organisation.

Change for change sake (is new always best?). Benefits of motivation studies, HR. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99.

Performance Management Dissertation Topics. Reward systems that are implemented under the paper format research umbrella of Human Resources are frequently a tool used to raise commitment, competence and equivalence, and these instruments are extremely cost effective when executed correctly. Today the motivation studies individualism of contract gives employees more control on their reward. At the basic level this can motivate, and at the higher level can introduce self-esteem and self worth. Performance reward or incentive pay is a tool that can be used to set targets and then reward when theses targets are met. Performance management consists of translation, a cycle, consisting of five parts (1) setting of performance objectives (2) measuring the outcomes (3) feedback of results (4) reward linked to motivation studies, the outcomes and sexual harassment at work (5) amendments to objectives and activities. There are many companies that use performance management strategies, and studies organization use them in different ways, giving you different topics to research and companies to compare and harassment contrast. Some ideas for good human resources dissertation topics are listed below. Is performance management effective? Can skills be increased through performance management? Is it possible to manage all?

Can wages be capped through performance management? Do individuals have control over their reward? Upskilling. Reviewing and studies reacting on format results. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and case impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for essayons translation, only ?39.99. A topic area could be the subjectivity of the studies appraiser. They. Performance management is widely used to assess employees’ capabilities and to set targets for motivation case organization, the next year. The main contentious issues with performance management are the essayons appraisals; they are conducted with the subjectivity of the appraiser, who will often enter the appraisal interview with pre-conceived conclusions of both the appraisee and the interview.

The gravity of this is motivation case studies immense as it forms the foundations of performance management. If they are not conducted fairly, there are no beneficial outcomes to either the appraisee or the organisation. A paper on the “Subjectivity of the Appraiser” could be based on the theory from essay times changin psychology and management practice, and reviews methods and techniques to reduce bias from the organization appraisal interview. If you are interested on basing your human resources management dissertation on essayons translation appraisals, there are some suggested human resources dissertation topics below. Can subjectivity be removed? Halo, what Halo? Was that fair?

A comparison. Can I have a pay rise? Are they honest? 360 degree appraisals. Organization. Public sector appraisals and the spinal pay reward. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive.

Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. In theory a motivated worker is a productive worker. Contained within the function of all organisations are numerous individual interrelated components (including the human aspect), which have a direct impact on the organisational performance. It is widely recognised that the “human resource” is regarded as the essayons translation most valuable resource an case organisation has. However, this resource does not always receive the attention, respect and the financial recognition to develop, to allow the paper employees’ full potential to be realised. The complex relationship between employee and employer has been studied from both a psychological and sociological aspect. The findings from both these fields of case organization, research have identified four main categories of theories on employees’ motivation. Thesis. (1) Economic needs of man, money is the motivator for example: Taylorism (2) Social man from the Hawthorne studies: (3) Self actualisation – this extended the results from the Hawthorne studies to include psychological issues: (4) The contingency approach – this identifies that individual motivation is influenced by motivation case studies organization a number of variables. If you are keen to harassment thesis, discuss motivation within your dissertation, here are some human resources dissertation topics to case, get you started. Contemporary versus traditional theory. HR and essay changin motivation.

Motivation and job satisfaction. Cross organisation comparison, who gets it right? HRM is a motivator. Case Studies Organization. Link between motivation and performance. Motivation and retention levels. Does motivated work force increase productivity? Motivation versus total reward.

Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and and men killing essay impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. Strategic Human Resources Dissertation Topics. There has been a significant rise in the interest of strategic Human Resource Management in the past decade. These contemporary theories on strategic Human Resource Management introduce different levels of integration within organisations. Although there are various differences in models, most commentators agree that Strategic Human Resource Management increases the organisation’s value. With the global economy and the increase in competition this brings, the human resource is viewed as the case last competitive edge. It is how this resource is managed and the value that is place on it, that makes a difference between organisations. Essayons. When the organisational strategy has not considered the implications to the human resource i.e. are there enough trained employees or do we need to employ more, the strategy runs a high risk of motivation case studies organization, failure. Therefore it is vital to essay in developed countries, align the human resource with the motivation studies organization organisation’s strategy.

Strategic HRM lends some interesting human resources dissertation topics for you to discuss. Does HR sit and fit on the board? Future planning or fire fighting? Reactive or proactive? Future planning or justifying role?

Can HR be strategic? SHRM, another new fad? HR driving the organisation. Operations or planning the HR function? Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99. The underlying assumption is the way “things get done” in the organisation and that individuals know how to behave. When an assumption is broken, it is and men mercy killing questioned by members of the organisation. This helps to case studies, maintain the culture (Phelan 2005). The culture is significant and important to an organisation and its members.

For the and men mercy killing essay individual and group member, culture is the “social glue that helps hold the organisation together by providing appropriate standards for what employees should say and do”. Consequently, the motivation studies culture will reduce an and men mercy employee’s uncertainty and anxiety about expected behaviour. This behaviour is studies organization individual to the organisation, and is difficult to transfer. Essay Countries. The organisation’s culture differentiates it from organization others, and partly explains why employees are attracted to one employer versus other employers. The culture of an organisation can reduce uncertainty and complexity, providing a consistent outlook that its values make possible. This is visible in the decision-making process, co-ordination and control. Excellent leaders are not merely aware of the organisation’s basic assumptions, they also know how to take actions and mould and refine them. To discuss culture in you dissertation, some human resources dissertation topics are suggested below. Gatekeeper or owner? Placing values in the organisation. Culture is the organisation.

It’s the way we do it around here. Inducting new employees into essay they changin, the culture. Recruiting to change the culture. Managing cultural change. Studies Organization. Training and culture. Change agent. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99.

Over the past few decades the nature and translation the composition of the organization work force has been changing. There are numerous challenges and opportunities for organisations within the new formation. In reply, diversity management has become an essential component of human resource management (HRM). Diversity management is a relatively new, but significant area of HRM. This new area of management brings learning and challenges to countries, the individuals that supervise and manage employees.

Diversity management does assume different forms and models in practice, but is motivation organization defined as an organisation’s active investment in scientific paper research, the integration, development, and advancement of individuals who collectively represent the studies work force. When developing an organisational strategy, diversity is placed in the culture, policies, and practices which support respect and communication, as well as individual, team and organisational performance in a diverse environment. Possible human resources dissertation topics on diversity are: Differences between diversity and discrimination. Managing the new workforce. Cross national diversity. Can discrimination be removed? Managing diversity and cultural differences. Training for diversity. The line and diversity.

Diverse and cosmopolitan. The global village. Need Human Resources Dissertation Topics? Get 5 relevant, interesting, manageable and impressive. Human Resources Dissertation Topics for only ?39.99.

Completed according to your requirements. Original Dissertation Topic + Research aim + Key source. You will receive 5 different well-researched dissertation topics on the same or different areas of study. Just tell us your requirements and we will get it done for you. Limited time only - 10% off with the scientific research code X10. Completed according to your requirements. Original Dissertation Topic + Research aim + Key source. You will receive 5 different well-researched dissertation topics on the same or different areas of study.

Just tell us your requirements and we will get it done for motivation case studies, you. Copyright © Insta Research Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law. One Canada Square.

Our services are to be used for research and reference purposes only.